*If you got frozen pizza dough, move it to the fridge the night before you intend to use it, allowing it to thaw through, and then proceed with the following steps:
1. Take your dough out of the fridge and turn it onto a baking sheet or into a 10″ cast iron skillet.
2. Using oiled fingers, pat the dough into a round, about 10-12” in diameter.
3. Allow to rise 1 hr (you can cover it, but are not required to).
4. During the rise, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes (if you have an instant read thermometer, the inside should read 210 degrees).
6. Put all your favorite toppings on and place it back in the oven until the toppings are tender and cheese is melty, about 15-20 minutes.
Note: you can bake the crust ahead of time and then when you’re ready to eat, just top and bake until toppings are done.
*The raw dough can be stored in your fridge for up to 3 days*
Now, here are photo instructions: